Waycare is shaping the future of city mobility, enabling cities to take full control of their roads by providing AI-driven mobility solutions for smart cities. Waycare’s platform enables municipalities to capitalize on the enormous amount of data coming from various transportation modes, including connected and autonomous vehicles, to improve traffic safety and proactively manage the city’s roads.
WORKING AT WAYCARE:
When you join Waycare, you’ll become an integral part of Waycare’s mission to solve one of the world’s most pressing problems: traffic safety and the future of city mobility.
As a fast-paced, fast-growing startup, opportunities will continuously present themselves to you, and it is up to you to grab them with two hands. We believe in a full meritocracy, with a competitive salary, an open work environment, and relentless determination to bring meaningful value to our customers.
Waycare is looking for an experienced UX/UI Designer to join our team!
- End-to-End UX and UI responsibility in a rapidly growing innovative startup
- Create compelling, pixel-perfect designs for new features and screens across mobile and web.
- Create wireframes, prototypes, user and process flows.
- Brainstorm and design new features, and take concepts through to production.
- Work with product managers to align business value with user value.
- Coordinate with developers the implementation of the design, within time and resource constraints, and adapt to changes if necessary.
- 3+ years of experience designing user-experience for complex systems, and working closely with product, developers & QA – a must
- Strong Portfolio with UXI projects – a must
- Strong and proven UI skill, and pixel perfect implementations – a must
- A bachelor’s degree in visual design, web/interaction design, or a related field
- Experience creating prototypes, user and process flows.
- Experience using design software such as Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Zeplin and Invision
- A team player who can easily adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Highly analytical with strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated, proactive, creative thinking, problem solver
*Portfolio must be attached.
|Job Category||Product Development|