Waycare’s proprietary deep learning technology provides cities with predictive analytics and real-time decision making tools, enabling proactive traffic and incident mitigation and dynamic real-time traffic flow optimization. As connectivity and innovation in the automotive industry continue to evolve, Waycare will play a vital role in shaping daily movements within our cities.
Using Artificial Intelligence (AI) Waycare predicts locations where dangerous incidents are likely to occur, empowering municipalities to make better-informed, proactive decisions. We are looking for a capable, independent thinker to join our team and make a difference in the world of transportation safety.
- Design, implement and lead features for a near-real time GIS platform web based app for mobile/desktop by using cutting edge technologies and tools.
- Learn and master the latest technologies to provide the best user experience for Waycare’s users
- Identify major tech gaps – and prioritize / maintain a plan for addressing them.
- Take an active part in building the foundation of the Waycare Development Team
- Getting things done – as the owner of the server side: be proactive, initiate, and not stop until a tasks is completed
- 5+ years of experience with web development, building and delivering production code
- 2+ years of experience with angular2+
- 3+ years of experience as a Team lead or a Tech lead in an Agile-Scrum environment.
- A Professional – who is able to drill down into the complexities of our system, and is fact/data-driven
Job Location: Tel Aviv, Israel