As the head of Connected Vehicle Data partnerships you will be leading and developing Waycare partnerships with strategic players in the automotive space and establishing new relationships with data partners with a focus on the U.S. market. In this position you will report directly to the CIO and will need to have strong communication and interpersonal skills as well as ability to understand the evolving Connected Vehicle ecosystem. Strong problem-solving skills, proactivity, creativity, communication skills as well as technological inquisitiveness will help you succeed in this role.
- Follow new and existing relationships from engagement phase to implementation
- Lead strategic effort to establish new data partnerships
- Identify new verticals and collaboration opportunities for Waycare within the Connected Vehicle and IOT space
- Define and negotiate MOU and proposals for data partnerships
- Continuously review client and market landscape and recommend, develop, and implement new and creative approaches
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to determine a roadmap for vehicle data requirements
- Business and management experience in car OEM, software, hardware or transportation services industry
- Demonstrated track record of planning, managing complex deals from negotiation, to closing
- Proven record of implementing strategic initiatives, policies and operational decisions
- Multinational experience
- Proven ability to partner, communicate and manage/navigate through multiple disciplines and organizational groups
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA is a plus
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Team oriented, Quick learner, positive attitude, self-starter and highly self-motivated
- Able to build trusted relationships at all levels with new and existing stakeholders
WORKING AT WAYCARE:
When you Join Waycare, you’ll become an integral part of a Waycare’s mission to solve one of the world’s most pressing problems: traffic safety and the future of city mobility.
As a fast-paced growing startup, opportunities will continuously present themselves to you, and it is up to you to grab them with two hands. We believe in full meritocracy, with a competitive salary, an open work environment, and relentless determination to bring meaningful value to our customers.
Job Location: Los-Angeles, California