Waycare’s proprietary deep learning technology provides cities with predictive analytics and real-time decision making tools, enabling proactive traffic and incident mitigation and dynamic real-time traffic flow optimization. As connectivity and innovation in the automotive industry continue to evolve, Waycare will play a vital role in shaping daily movements within our cities.
Using Artificial Intelligence (AI) Waycare predicts locations where dangerous incidents are likely to occur, empowering municipalities to make better-informed, proactive decisions. We are looking for a capable, independent thinker to join our team and make a difference in the world of transportation safety.
- Design, deploy, maintain and monitor our multiple cloud deployments, leading the tools selection and deployment process
- Develop automations to support our application deployment
- Work closely with the dev team to implement the tools in order to increase the team velocity and production system stability
- 4+ years hands-on DevOps in SaaS and Data-Driven production environments
- Proven experience in building and managing DevOps and NOC teams
- In-depth knowledge of Linux, AWS, Dockers/K8s
- Experience with Zabbix / Nagios / Newrelic / APM monitoring tools, container monitoring is an advantage
- Experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, CircleCI, scripts like Ansible, Puppet/Chef, etc.
- 2’d/3’d level support is an advantage.
Job Location: Tel Aviv, Israel