Waycare’s proprietary deep learning technology provides cities with predictive analytics and real-time decision making tools, enabling proactive traffic and incident mitigation and dynamic real-time traffic flow optimization. As connectivity and innovation in the automotive industry continue to evolve, Waycare will play a vital role in shaping daily movements within our cities.
Using Artificial Intelligence (AI) Waycare predicts locations where dangerous incidents are likely to occur, empowering municipalities to make better-informed, proactive decisions. We are looking for a capable, independent thinker to join our team and make a difference in the world of transportation safety.
- Lead DevOps and technical support effort across the company with Product, Project, Support and R&D teams to define, build and establish 24/7 NOC and Monitoring infrastructure, CI/CD strategy and build DevOps work processes across Agile R&D teams
- Lead 2’d/3’d level technical support for multiple B2B/B2G customers and deployments
- Work closely with the dev team to implement the tools in order to increase the team velocity and production system stability
- Take an active part in building the foundation of the Waycare Development Team
- 6+ years hands-on DevOps in SaaS and Data-Driven production environments
- 3+ years leading DevOps in dynamic B2B SaaS environments
- Proved experience in building and managing DevOps and NOC teams
- In-depth knowledge of Linux, AWS, Dockers/K8s
- Experience with Zabbix / Nagios / Newrelic / APM monitoring tools, container monitoring is an advantage
- Experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, CircleCI, scripts like Ansible, Puppet/Chef etc
- Experience with 2’d/3’d level support – an advantage
- Bsc. in Computer Science or Software Engineering or graduates of military technological units (Mamram, 8200)
Job Location: Tel Aviv, Israel