Waycare is shaping the future of city mobility, enabling cities to take full control of their roads by providing AI-driven mobility solutions for smart cities. Waycare’s platform enables municipalities to capitalize on the enormous amount of data coming from various transportation modes, including connected and autonomous vehicles, to improve traffic safety and proactively manage the city’s roads.
WORKING AT WAYCARE:
When you Join Waycare, you’ll become an integral part of Waycare’s mission to solve one of the world’s most pressing problems: traffic safety and the future of city mobility.
As a fast-paced, fast-growing startup, opportunities will continuously present themselves to you, and it is up to you to grab them with two hands. We believe in a full meritocracy, with a competitive salary, an open work environment, and relentless determination to bring meaningful value to our customers.
Waycare is looking for an experienced Customer Success Specialist to join our team!
The core responsibilities of the position are customer-facing technical services and support. A significant portion of each day will be spent communicating with customers via phone, e-mail or in-person.
- Facilitate and/or drive issue resolution through hands on technical interactions and leadership
- Work directly with customers to troubleshoot, research, and resolve questions and issues within our products; Collaborate with other associates and resources required to resolve issues.
- Effectively manage and prioritize customer issues; identify and escalate critical issues with clear, concise, and systematic process documentation via the issue tracking systems and product defect tracking systems
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding product functionality or system issues; gather pertinent details from customer to properly assess and respond with action plan/resolution; Consistently provide status updates for active issues for both the customer and internal associates
- Knowledge Building/Updating – You will be expected to write self-help wiki articles and provide technical consulting and training to both the customers as well as the internal team.
Job Specific Knowledge & Skills:
- Customer-Centric – ‘Customer comes first’ approach
- Problem-solving, time management, and multi-tasking skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills that focus on concise and informative content for internal and external customer audiences
- Have an analytical mind which can apply troubleshooting skills systematically and methodically to identify the root cause and resolve problems
- Passionate about technology, eager and quick to learn
- Proactive by nature with a positive attitude, work well in a multinational company.
- Self-motivated & able to work in a professional environment with limited direct supervision
- Available for up to 25% travel, as needed
Education, Experience, and Training required:
- B.S. or B.A. required
- 3+ years’ experience in customer service related roles for a Saas platform product
- Technical Background working with CSS, HTML, CSV-Excel, DB queries a plus
- Prior Zendesk experience a plus
|Job Category||Customer Service|