Waycare’s proprietary deep learning technology provides cities with predictive analytics and real-time decision making tools, enabling proactive traffic and incident mitigation and dynamic real-time traffic flow optimization. As connectivity and innovation in the automotive industry continue to evolve, Waycare will play a vital role in shaping daily movements within our cities.
Using Artificial Intelligence (AI) Waycare predicts locations where dangerous incidents are likely to occur, empowering municipalities to make better-informed, proactive decisions. We are looking for a capable, independent thinker to join our team and make a difference in the world of transportation safety.
- Lead an Agile team of BE, FE and QA engineers to deliver features and infrastructure to Waycare platform clients
- Technical ownership of the BE components in the Waycare platform: design, implement and lead features and infrastructure elements for near-real time B2B SaaS platform by using cutting edge technologies and tools
- Learn and master NoSQL and other databases (document based, key-value, message-broker etc.)
- Work on a pure Cloud (AWS) environment
- Take an active part in building the foundation of the Waycare Development Team
- At least 2+ years of experience in building and delivering production code using Python
- 5+ years of experience in building and delivering production code using Java/Go/C# – an advantage.
- 3+ years of experience as Team lead or Tech lead in an Agile-Scrum environment
- Big data technologies, sql/nosql databases – like: MongoDB, Redis, RabbitMQ, Kafka, Spark, ElasticSearch, Cassandra
- Solid knowledge of Cloud Architecture, Micro-services, Design Patterns
- Experience in AWS and Docker/Kubernetes in production
- Experience in writing concurrent code using modern techniques and Microservices approach
- Bsc. in Computer Science or Software Engineering or Veterans of military technological units (Mamram, 8200)
- A Professional – who is able to drill down into the complexities of our system, and is fact/data-driven
Job Location: Tel Aviv, Israel