Senior Front End Developer
Waycare is shaping the future of city mobility, enabling cities to take full control of their roads by providing cities with AI driven mobility solutions for smart cities. Waycare’s platform enables municipalities to capitalize on the enormous amount of data coming from various transportation models, including connected and autonomous vehicles, to improve traffic safety and proactively manage the city’s roads.
Due to the rapid growth we need a person to raise the bar of our overall client side infrastructure, and create, maintain, and enhance end-to-end features, processes, and practices within the R&D department.
- Design, implement and lead features for a near-real time GIS platform web based app for mobile/desktop by using cutting edge technologies and tools.
- Learn and master the latest technologies to provide the best user experience for Waycare’s users.
- Take an active part in building the foundation for the Waycare Development team.
- A professional – We are looking for someone who is able to drill down into the complexities of the Waycare system. Should be fact/data-driven.
- Getting things done – Should be proactive, have initiative, and perseverance to not stop until a job is completed.
- 5+ years of experience with web development, building and delivering production code
- 2+ years of experience with angular2+
- Familiarity with PWA, GQL, e2e tests, unit tests – an advantage