Waycare is shaping the future of mobility, enabling municipalities to take full control of their roads by providing AI-driven solutions for smart cities. Waycare’s platform enables its users to capitalize on the enormous amount of data from various transportation modes, including connected and autonomous vehicles, to improve traffic safety and proactively manage the city’s roads.
We are looking for a talented and experienced Product Manager with a strong SAAS B2B experience to join as a member of the Product team. As a Product Manager at Waycare, you will be guiding products from conception to launch by connecting the technical and business worlds. You will develop new product ideas and create detailed product requirements for new features, based on brainstorming, market research, customer interviews, discovery processes, competitive analysis, and technological viability. You will work closely with Customer Success, Project, Sales, R&D, and Design teams, both in TLV and LA, to successfully prioritize, build and release features that create value and benefit our customers.
Our ideal candidate is creative and analytical, with a passion for technology as well as for providing top-notch user experience. We need you to break down complex problems into steps that drive product development, be creative and visionary, know when to be realistic and to play it safe, and, most importantly, be fun to work with and a team player.
- Define and own user stories from conception to launch, ensuring that technical specifications match business requirements and that development effort is aligned and focused.
- Prioritize stories, enhancements, and bugs for engineering based on business impact and available resources.
- Analyze the results of a new product or feature launch and manage the plan to iterate and build new features.
- Contribute to technical conversations around deadlines and engineering solutions.
- Make magic out of the complicated and antiquated municipal transportation industry through intense focus on simplification and starting with minimally viable products.
- Understand Waycare’s customer’s experience, multi-faceted operations, transportation ecosystem, competitive differentiation, and the role we play now and into the future in shaping the future of mobility.
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager responsible for a B2B SaaS product. Experience in delivering enterprise-facing products, a plus.
- Great understanding of all aspects of the product development lifecycle.
- Experience writing user stories and managing epics.
- Excellent understanding of data and how to interpret it to improve products.
- Strong UI/UX background, along with technical understanding.
- The ability to question, understand, and challenge software implementation decisions and priorities. Experience in development, a plus.
- Experience in outbound product activities of directly engaging with customers.
- Experience in a small to medium-sized startup or a strong ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment, often under pressure and the ability to handle ambiguity. Experience working with teams in different locations, a plus.
- High degree of creativity and drive.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
WORKING AT WAYCARE:
When you Join Waycare, you’ll become an integral part of Waycare’s mission to solve one of the world’s most pressing problems: traffic safety and the future of city mobility.
As a fast-paced, fast-growing startup, opportunities will continuously present themselves to you, and it is up to you to grab them with two hands. We believe in a full meritocracy, with a competitive salary, an open work environment, and relentless determination to bring meaningful value to our customers.