Waycare’s proprietary deep learning technology provides cities with predictive analytics and real-time decision making tools, enabling proactive traffic and incident mitigation and dynamic real-time traffic flow optimization. As connectivity and innovation in the automotive industry continue to evolve, Waycare will play a vital role in shaping daily movements within our cities.
Using Artificial Intelligence (AI) Waycare predicts locations where dangerous incidents are likely to occur, empowering municipalities to make better-informed, proactive decisions. We are looking for a capable, independent thinker to join our team and make a difference in the world of transportation safety.
- Work with diverse data sources to gain insight into the traffic patterns of cities
- Discover regularities and detect irregularities in near-real-time
- Provide predictions about high-risk areas and events that may adversely impact regular road operations and suggest ways to mitigate them
- Study and develop models of traffic flow under various conditions and constraints
- Work with other data scientists as well as other teams (Product, Back-End and Data) to define problems and solutions that better the lives of citizens, and implement them from concept to production
- B.Sc in a technical field (Math, Physics, CS, EE and the likes)
- Minimum 3 years industry working experience as a hands-on data scientist (beyond academic research)
- Standard stack (Python’s Numpy, Scipy, Pandas, Scikit)
- Solid understanding of the basics (dimensionality reduction, SVM, bagging\boosting, outliers)
- Experience in bringing a project from concept to working prototype, preferably to production
- Strong coding abilities – production grade code
- Top-university grad
- M.Sc or above
- Research projects in classical ML\DS.
- Graph\Network theory
- Time series forecasting
- Deep learning (specifically of the time series\LSTM variety)
- GIS knowledge
- Outlier detection