Waycare’s proprietary deep learning technology provides cities with predictive analytics and real-time decision making tools, enabling proactive traffic and incident mitigation and dynamic real-time traffic flow optimization. As connectivity and innovation in the automotive industry continue to evolve, Waycare will play a vital role in shaping daily movements within our cities.
Using Artificial Intelligence (AI) Waycare predicts locations where dangerous incidents are likely to occur, empowering municipalities to make better-informed, proactive decisions. We are looking for a capable, independent thinker to join our team and make a difference in the world of transportation safety.
As part of the Data Science & Algorithms team you will work closely with our data scientists as well as R&D’s Data engineering team to transform data feeds into well-understood, usable data sources. You feel comfortable coding (preferably in Python) and doing statistical analysis. You can access structured and unstructured data stored in various locations and formats (s3, SQL and NoSQL DBs), process and clean it (outliers\faults\missing data), analyze it statistically and attain insights as to its behavior. Basic data science skills such as clustering, supervised and unsupervised learning are welcome but not required. A true desire to understand how things work and what stories the data tells are.
- B.Sc in a data-heavy field (Life Sci, Physics, Econ, Stats, EE and the likes)
- Hands on experience with Python (can be from courses\academia, but will require to show working proficiency)
- Experience with Sql & NoSql data stores
- Experience with data analysis in the wild (not just courses\academia)
- Ability and willingness to ask the right questions
- Willingness to learn new tools and techniques
- ETL experience (spark\dask)
- Time series analysis
- Experience with data fusion
- Theoretical\practical knowledge of ML\DS