Business Development, Europe Middle East and Asia
Waycare is shaping the future of city mobility, enabling cities to take full control of their roads by providing cities AI driven mobility solutions for smart cities. Waycare’s platform enables municipalities to capitalize on the enormous amount of data coming from various transportation modes, including connected and autonomous vehicles, to improve traffic safety and proactively manage the city’s roads.
Head of Business Development – Europe, Middle East and Asia
The position will lead and sales and business development for the expansion Artificial Intelligence based cloud solutions to government agencies in Europe, Middle East, and Asia. Key responsibilities include achieving targeted sales bookings & ARR and displaying account growth within the region as well as managing the relationship with key stakeholders. The position will generate and grow revenue through existing accounts; targeting new accounts for development and revenue generation; and exploring new leads and opportunities. Development of account strategy and management plans are expected, including sales forecasting with online tools, with focus on sales growth.
- Managing Regional Sales activities within allocated region with existing and new accounts
- Defining and executing Targeted Account Sales plans and growth strategies
- Leveraging partnerships to develop and execute sales plans
- Investigating and driving new business opportunities
- Helping to prepare proposals and responses to the RFIs, RFPs
- Generating opportunities and revenue within assigned territories and uncovering new opportunities within the territory through both direct and partner sales activities
- Maintaining strong customer relationships with all buying influencers and decision makers
- Presenting to Customers and Prospects a complete product & solution range.
- Must work closely with Product Management, Waycare senior management and customers to provide insight on customer/market needs and drivers.
- Provide relevant & critical information/documentation in timely manner
- Keeping abreast of competition, competitive issues and products
- Assist in coordinating all commercial and technical issues relating to pilots, and other types of evaluations
- Bachelor’s degree required
- A minimum of 5 years direct sales experience involving consultative software & solution sales within government accounts.
- Background & experience in government funding and sales cycles in ITS or related fields.
- Hunter Mentality: an exceptionally strong desire to bring new customers to Waycare and maximize revenue.
- Ability to develop and manage a sales pipeline with a proven track record of handling and closing transactions simultaneously.
- Skilled at creating and executing prospecting strategies for discovering new accounts.
- Skilled in contract negotiation and ability to effectively manage sales activates from initial contact through closing of the business.
- Excellent presentation skills and a persuasive communications style.
- Presenting and discussing solutions with C-level Executives and other decision-makers.
- Strong interpersonal skills in building and maintaining collaborative relationships with cross functional & cross-cultural teams.
- A track record of success in achieving and exceeding quotas.
- Flexibility to travel frequently to customer meetings and events.
- Candidate must be self sufficient and comfortable working in a startup-type environment
WORKING AT WAYCARE:
When you join Waycare, you’ll become an integral part of a Waycare’s mission to solve one of the world’s most pressing problems: traffic safety and the future of city mobility.
As a fast-paced growing startup, opportunities will continuously present themselves to you, and it is up to you to grab them with two hands. We believe in full meritocracy, with a competitive salary, an open work environment, and relentless determination to bring meaningful value to our customers.
Job Type: Full-time