We are shaping the future of mobility, enabling municipalities to take full control of their roads by providing AI driven solutions for smart cities. Our platform enables its users to capitalize on the enormous amount of data coming from various transportation modes, including connected and autonomous vehicles, to improve traffic safety and proactively manage the city's roads.
Junior Data Engineer
As a Data Engineer, you will be designing, implementing and maintaining data pipelines and ETLs processes that handle a vast amount of different data sets.
You will work with the different R&D team members and Product managers to learn how the data serves our business goals, and come up with ways to improve our data processes, automations and alerts to validate our data. By doing that, you will help our clients to make the best data-driven decisions to improve road safety.
You will learn to work with a wide array of languages and technologies such as Python, Kotlin, Kafka, Kinesis, Kubernetes and more. We encourage our team to take things end to end; from designing solutions, continuously building and deploying data pipelines, to building and monitoring dashboards. We’re looking for someone who enjoys teamwork but knows how to work independently as well.
● Design, develop, and operate highly-scalable data processing pipelines
● Full Data Development Life Cycle
● Implement and develop different data integrity processes, data validations and tests
● Integrate with different data suppliers such as Connected Vehicles, traffic companies, departments of transportations and more
● Keep up to date with data technologies, evaluate and make decisions around the use of new or existing software products
● Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
● Experience in Python
● Flexible and adaptable communicator who can work collaboratively - Team player!
● Desire to work with Data and passionate about manipulating it in order to get the most value out of data sets
● Committed to producing high quality solutions
Subscribe to our mailing list to receive monthly updates, reports, and more
Get in contact to learn more about our solutions or schedule a demo