We are looking for a talented Product Designer with a strong experience in designing complex systems to join our growing Product team. As a Product Designer at Waycare you will work on designing features from the concept stage, leading them all the way to production. You will work closely with product managers and other designers, as well as with RnD, Sales, Customer Success, both in TLV and LA, to successfully design features that create value and benefit our customers.
The ideal candidate has creative thinking and a sharp eye for details, and is skilled in each stage of the design process - research, user-journey design, wireframing, prototyping, launch. We search for a true product thinker, who will understand our users’ needs and will know to design the right solutions for them.
● End-to-End UX and UI responsibility in a rapidly growing innovative startup
● Create compelling, pixel-perfect designs for new features and screens across web and mobile.
● Create wireframes, prototypes, user and process flows.
● Brainstorm and design new features, and take concepts through to production.
● Work with product managers to align business value with user value.
● Coordinate with developers the implementation of the design, within time and resource constraints, and adapt to changes if necessary.
● 3+ years of experience designing user-experience for complex systems, and working closely with product, developers & QA - a must
● Strong Portfolio with UX/UI projects – a must
● Strong and proven UI skill, and pixel perfect implementations - a must
● A bachelor's degree in visual design, web/interaction design, or a related field
● Experience creating prototypes, user and process flows.
● Experience using design softwares such as Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Zeplin, Invision and Figma
● A team player who can easily adapt to a rapidly changing environment
● Highly analytical with strong attention to detail
● Self-motivated, proactive, creative thinking, problem solver
Subscribe to our mailing list to receive monthly updates, reports, and more
Get in contact to learn more about our solutions or schedule a demo