We are shaping the future of mobility, enabling municipalities to take full control of their roads by providing AI driven solutions for smart cities. Our platform enables its users to capitalize on the enormous amount of data coming from various transportation modes, including connected and autonomous vehicles, to improve traffic safety and proactively manage the city's roads.
We are looking for a talented Bookkeeper and payroll controller to join our fast-growing company, Reporting to Waycare Controller. The Candidate should be sharp, a hard worker, analytical, dedicated, able to complete a task on a timely manner, and give great attention to details. The role’s responsibilities include all the day to day bookkeeping and payroll controller aspects.
Responsibilities - Bookkeeper
· Record day to day financial transactions and complete the posting process
· Verify that transactions are recorded in the correct day book, supplier’s ledger, customer ledger and general ledger.
· Bank reconciliations
· Processing journal entries and managing documentation for credit card use in the company.
· Perform all activities related to accounts payable including process vendor invoices, prepare and manage monthly payments, and reconciliation.
· Corresponding with vendors and respond to inquiries.
· Perform all activities related to accounts receivable including process AR invoices
· Managing accruals and prepaid expenses monthly.
· Manage fixed assets depreciation and reports.
· Conduct monthly account reconciliation as well as intercompany transactions.
· Monthly, quarterly, and yearly closing processes.
· Report to the tax authorities (Payroll Tax, VAT, Sales Tax etc.)
· Interpret and apply accounting policies, rules, and regulations to all work to ensure compliance with applicable standards.
· Other ad hoc projects and assignments as required
Responsibilities – Payroll controller
· Prepare and manage the entire company's payroll from onboarding and new employees until terminations.
· Manage employee's attendance process – New hires, terminations, vacation, etc.
· Manage pensions, employee benefits, and interactions with insurance agencies and company Pension agent.
· Review and record reimbursements of employee’s travel and expense reports.
· Implement and adapt payroll to changes in regulations and policies.
· Act as point of reference for employee's payroll queries.
· Work as an integral part of the accounting and Human Resource teams.
● Certified Bookkeeper - type 3
● 5+ years of bookkeeping experience - High-Tech company, preferably Start Up – an advantage.
● Experience working with ERP systems – (Sage - an advantage).
● Certified Payroll accountant.
● At least 2+ years of experience as a payroll controller
● High MS Office proficiency, especially with excel functions - a must
● Experience working with G-suite Workspace (Google Drive and Gmail) – an advantage
● Able to work independently, follow tasks through to completion, and meet commitments, proactively seeking guidance as necessary.
● Team player and service-oriented and proactive approach
● Open-minded, well organized with high attention to details
● English and Hebrew at an advanced level (both spoken and written).
Subscribe to our mailing list to receive monthly updates, reports, and more
Get in contact to learn more about our solutions or schedule a demo