- About us:
Waycare is a startup that set a goal to provide traffic management agencies such as a city transportation management centers, Police departments, Ambulances, and others a lives saving AI based solution Which integrates data from multiple sources and connected vehicles and provides both operational and insightful solution that reduce crashes and save lives.
- What you will be doing in Waycare:
As a backend and Data scientist developer you will help us develop ‘The Waycare’s Platform’ (As became commonly known by our users) a GIS-based multi-flavored Ecosystem Saas solution that provides both operational features alongside an insightful road data reporting tool. In this unique position, you will be able to both develop and implement amazing data-driven features and to actually see how data can change the world of transportation.
- What we are looking for:
We are looking for a true code master, a smart and dedicated developer who is ready to learn the art of data science and put his skills to the test. You need to be an excellent coder, a quick learner, and a problem solver. You have a good eye for symmetry and believe that developing is not just work, it’s an art form.
- Computer sciences degree OR an experienced 8200/Mamram graduate
- +2 year’s experience developing server-side applications using Python 3.x.
- Knowledgeable in Machine learning Python libraries & Frameworks (SciPy, NumPy, Tensorflow. Scikit-learn, etc’)
- Team player with Great Personality
- How to reach us:
If working alongside a small dedicated group of people is appealing to you. If you’re tired of developing the same applications over and over again and you want to experience a dynamic work environment with dynamic projects. If you want to work at the center of the startup ecosystem in Israel 10 minute walk from Azrieli towers
What you will be doing in Waycare
As a frontend developer you will help us develop ‘The Waycare’s Platform’ (As became commonly known by our users) a GIS-based multi-flavored Eco-system Saas solution that provides both operational features alongside an insightful road data reporting tool. We never know what comes next, one day we may develop a google map layer for Contextual driving behavior events and the next we find ourselves creating a Voice command functionality for our mobile solution. We are privileged in having a great relationship with our customers and users, and we leverage this relationship to develop our product alongside them to truly create a solution that fits them best.
What we are looking for
We are looking for a true web development encomiastic, smart, dedicated developer who is ready to put his skills to the test. You need to be an excellent coder, quick learner, and a problem solver. You have a good eye for symmetry and believe that developing is not just work, it’s an art
- Experienced with AngularOne (Currently Angular Version 5).
- Experienced with TypeScript.
- Experienced in HTML5, CSS3.
- Knowledgeable in functional coding – Advantage
- Knowledgeable in multiple sets of technologies such as Firebase and other Google services – Advantage.
- Great Personality
Why reach out to us
If working alongside a small dedicated group of people is appealing to you.
if you’re tired developing the same applications over and over again and you want to experience a dynamic work environment with dynamic projects.
If you want to work at the center of the startup ecosystem in Israel a 10-minute walk from Azrieli towers
PM us at email@example.com with contact information and
Waycare is looking for a data scientist intern to join Waycare’s team.
AT THIS POSITION YOU WILL HELP
- Create automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance
- Define, Design, develop, and operate highly-scalable, high-performance, low-cost, and accurate data pipelines in WayCare’s data processing platforms
- Implement the latest best practices in data mining, processing, cleansing, integrity and data validation used for analysis
- Keep up to date with big data technologies, evaluate and make decisions around the use of new or existing software products
- Extend company’s data with third-party sources of information when needed
- Proven experience as a Data Scientist or Data Algorithms engineer
- Experience with big data technologies such as Hadoop, Spark, MongoDB, Hive, Scala
- Experience working in AWS Cloud Environment
- Pursuing a Master or Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
PLEASE DO APPLY IF YOU
- Are you resourceful and like to be part of a winning team?
- Are you a creative thinker?
- Do you strongly disagree with the saying “if it doesn’t exist today, there must be a good reason for that…”?
- Do you take yourself too seriously? We are here to work hard, have fun, make a difference and love what we do
If you want to take part in solving some of the world’s biggest problems as part of our team simply reach out to us at:
Waycare is looking for a marketing & business development intern to join our Tel Aviv team. In this position, you will be working with our strategic partnership team developing relationships with cities and data partners around the world as well as help develop and implement marketing strategies and content.
- Fluent in English
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong initiative and ability to work independently
- Rising junior or senior.
- Prior marketing or business development experience is preferred