Would you like to take a key role in Waycare’s data analytics core team and to develop the data processing pipeline through advanced algorithms? WayCare is growing and seeking a talented Jr. data engineer who want to join the core team of the data processing team and solve one of the world’s most pressing epidemic – traffic accidents.
- Design, develop, and operate highly-scalable, high-performance, low-cost, and accurate data pipelines in Waycare’s data processing platforms
- Implement the latest best practices in data processing, reporting, and analysis, data integrity, test design, analysis and validation
- Keep up to date with big data technologies, evaluate and make decisions around the use of new or existing software products
- Build and Implement APIs for data acquisition, distribution and developer access
- Proven software skills in Python
- Experience working with UNIX/Linux
- Experience in AWS Cloud Environment
Extra bonus if you have
- Familiarity with WebServices, REST, HTTP, XML, JSON
- Experience with VBA scripting
- Experience with big data technologies such as Hadoop, Spark, MongoDB, Hive
- Are you resourceful and like to be part of a winning team?
- Are you a creative thinker?
- Do you strongly disagree with the saying “if it doesn’t exist today, there must be a good reason for that…”?
- Do you take yourself too seriously? We are here to work hard, have fun, make a difference, and love what we do
Waycare is shaping the future of city mobility, enabling cities to take full control of their roads by providing cities AI driven mobility solutions for smart cities. Waycare’s platform enables municipalities to capitalize on the enormous amount of data coming from various transportation modes, including connected and autonomous vehicles, to improve traffic safety and proactively manage the city’s roads.
WORKING AT WAYCARE
When you Join Waycare, you’ll become an integral part of a Waycare’s mission to solve one of the world’s most pressing problems: traffic safety and the future of city mobility.
As a fast-paced growing startup, opportunities will continuously present themselves to you, and it is up to you to grab them with two hands. We believe in full meritocracy, with a competitive salary, a fantastic work environment, beautiful office space in the heart of Tel Aviv, and clear growth trajectory.