Waycare is shaping the future of city mobility, enabling cities to take full control of their roads by providing cities with AI driven mobility solutions for smart cities. Waycare’s platform enables municipalities to capitalize on the enormous amount of data coming from various transportation models, including connected and autonomous vehicles, to improve traffic safety and proactively manage the city’s roads.
Due to the rapid growth, we need a person to raise the bar of our overall client-side infrastructure, and create, maintain, and enhance end-to-end features, processes, and practices within the R&D department.
WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO DO:
- Design, implement and lead features for near-real-time GIS platform web-based app for mobile/desktop by using cutting edge technologies and tools.
- Learn and master the latest technologies to provide the best user experience for waycare’s users.
- Identify major tech gaps – and prioritize/maintain a plan of addressing them.
- Be a step away from changing the world to a better place by short development cycle and a guaranteed users feedback.
- Take an active part in building the foundation for Waycare dev team.
- A Professional – who is able to drill down into the complexities of our system, and is fact/data-driven.
- Getting things done – as the owner of the server side: be proactive, initiate, and not stop until tasks are completed.
- 5+ years of experience with web development, building and delivering production code
- 2+ years of experience with angular2+
- Experience working with functional programming concepts – an advantage
- Familiarity with AWS and/or Kubernetes – an advantage
- Experience with Python, MongoDB, Redis – an advantage
- Bsc. in Computer Science or Software Engineering or graduates of military technological units (Mamram, 8200).
Job Location: Tel Aviv, Israel