Waycare is shaping the future of city mobility, enabling cities to take full control of their roads by providing cities with AI driven mobility solutions for smart cities. Waycare’s platform enables municipalities to capitalize on the enormous amount of data coming from various transportation models, including connected and autonomous vehicles, to improve traffic safety and proactively manage the city’s roads.
Due to the rapid growth we need a person to raise the bar of our overall server side infrastructure, and create, maintain, and enhance end-to-end features, processes, and practices within the R&D department.
WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO DO:
- Design, implement and lead features and infrastructure elements for near-real-time B2B SaaS platform by using cutting edge technologies and tools.
- Learn and master NoSQL and other databases (document based, key-value, message-broker etc.)
- Integrate and scale the Python-based algorithms developed by our top researches team.
- Work on a pure Cloud (AWS) environment.
- Be a step away from changing the world to a better place by short development cycle and a guaranteed users feedback.
- Take an active part in building the foundation for Waycare dev team.
- A Professional – who is able to drill down into the complexities of our system, and is fact/data-driven.
- Getting things done – as the owner of the server side: be proactive, initiate, and not stop until tasks are completed.
- 5+ years of experience in building and delivering production code using Python/Java/Go or similar.
- Big data technologies, SQL/NoSQL databases – like: MongoDB, Redis, RabbitMQ, Kafka, Spark, ElasticSearch, Cassandra.
- Experience in AWS/GCP/Azure and Docker/Kubernetes in production.
- Experience in writing concurrent code using modern techniques and Microservices approach.
- Bsc. in Computer Science or Software Engineering or Veterans of military technological units (Mamram, 8200).
Job Location: Tel Aviv, Israel