Waycare is seeking a Project Development Coordinator to join our Business Development team. You will be responsible for producing detailed proposals, presentations and content to respond to public-sectors RFPs and other solicitations. We are looking for someone who will bring our brand to life, communicate our vision and convey technical concepts through writing. While duties may span broadly across all areas of communications and business development, the emphasis will be on creating engaging and informative proposals.
- Write, edit, proofread, format, and prepare proposals and bids.
- Analyzes RFPs, RFIs and RFQs to identify requirements and timelines.
- Help strategize on how to respond to business development opportunities (proposals, presentations, client meetings, etc.).
- Meets deadlines by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering, writing, review, and approval
- Prepare, edit and proofread copy for marketing collateral, blog posts, presentations, and other communication documents
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Writing, Communications, or similar field preferred
- Experience in responding to public-sector solicitations preferred
- Ability to break down large amounts of information into digestible content and communicate technical concepts.
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment
- Entrepreneurial: A proven ability to work with limited resources, identify business opportunities, and leverage capabilities across the company
WORKING AT WAYCARE:
When you Join Waycare, you’ll become an integral part of a Waycare’s mission to solve one of the world’s most pressing problems: traffic safety and the future of city mobility. As a fast-paced growing startup, opportunities will continuously present themselves to you, and it is up to you to grab them with two hands. We believe in full meritocracy, with a competitive salary, an open work environment, and relentless determination to bring meaningful value to our customers.
JOB LOCATION: Los Angeles, CA
|Job Category||Business Development|