You will manage and own the company FE development, raise the bar of our overall client side infrastructure, and create, maintain, and enhance end-to-end features, processes, and practices within the R&D department.
WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO DO:
- Lead an Agile team of FE, BE and QA engineers to deliver features and infrastructure to Waycare platform clients.
- Technical ownership of the client-side in the Waycare platform: lead of design and implementations for near-real time GIS platform web based app for mobile/desktop by using cutting edge technologies and tools.
- Learn and master the latest technologies to provide the best user experience for waycare’s users.
- Identify major tech gaps – and prioritize / maintain a plan of addressing them.
- Be a step away from changing the world to a better place by short development cycle and a guaranteed users feedback.
- Take an active part in building the foundation for waycare dev team.
- A Professional – who is able to drill down into the complexities of our system, and is fact/data-driven.
- Getting things done – as the owner of the server side: be proactive, initiate, and not stop until tasks are completed.
- 5+ years of experience with web development, building and delivering production code
- 2+ years of experience with angular2+
- 3+ years of experience as a Team lead or a Tech lead in an Agile-Scrum environment.
- Experience working with functional programming concepts – an advantage
- Familiarity with AWS and/or Kubernetes – an advantage
- Experience with Python, MongoDB, Redis – an advantage
- Bsc. in Computer Science or Software Engineering or graduates of military technological units (Mamram, 8200).
Job Location: Tel Aviv, Israel