Waycare is shaping the future of city mobility, enabling cities to take full control of their roads by providing cities with AI driven mobility solutions for smart cities. Waycare’s platform enables municipalities to capitalize on the enormous amount of data coming from various transportation models, including connected and autonomous vehicles, to improve traffic safety and proactively manage the city’s roads.
Due to the rapid growth, we need a person to raise the bar of our overall infrastructure, and create, maintain, and enhance end-to-end features, processes, and practices within the R&D department.
WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO DO:
- Design, deploy, maintain and monitor our multiple cloud deployments, leading the tools selection and deployment process.
- Develop automations to support our application deployment.
- Work closely with the dev team to implement the tools in order to increase the team velocity and production system stability.
- Be a step away from changing the world to a better place by short development cycle and a guaranteed users feedback.
- Take an active part in building the foundation for Waycare dev team.
- At least 4 years of experience in the DevOps world and related tools.
- Experienced with DevOps in dynamic B2B SaaS environments
- Problem solver. Highly organized, self-motivated and detail-oriented
- In-depth knowledge of Linux
- Experience with a variety of databases and data processing tools (NoSQL, Stream processing, Hadoop, RDBMS, etc.)
- Experience with Zabbix / Nagios / Newrelic / APM monitoring tools, container monitoring is an advantage.
- Experience with Puppet/Chef, Ansible, Salt or other configuration management systems.
- Experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, CircleCI, etc.
- Experience with kubernetes/Docker a must.
- Bsc. in Computer Science or Software Engineering or graduates of military technological units (Mamram, 8200).
Job Location: Tel Aviv, Israel