Waycare is shaping the future of city mobility, enabling cities to take full control of their roads by providing cities with AI-driven mobility solutions for smart cities. Waycare’s platform enables municipalities to capitalize on the enormous amount of data coming from various transportation models, including connected and autonomous vehicles, to improve traffic safety and proactively manage the city’s roads.
Due to the rapid growth we need a person to raise the bar of our overall infrastructure, and create, maintain, and enhance end-to-end features, processes, and practices within the R&D department.
WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO DO:
- Lead DevOps and technical support effort across the company with Product, Project, Support and R&D teams to define, build and establish 24/7 NOC and Monitoring infrastructure, CI/CD strategy and build DevOps work processes across Agile R&D teams
- Lead 2’d/3’d level technical support for multiple B2B/B2G customers and deployments
- Work closely with the dev team to implement the tools in order to increase the team velocity and production system stability.
- Be a step away from changing the world to a better place by short development cycle and a guaranteed users feedback.
- Take an active part in building the foundation for Waycare dev team.
- 6+ years hands-on DevOps in SaaS and Data-Driven production environments
- 3+ years leading DevOps in dynamic B2B SaaS environments
- Proved experience in building and managing DevOps and NOC teams
- Familiar with security standards and implementation
- Problem solver. Highly organized, self-motivated and detail-oriented
- In-depth knowledge of Linux
- Experience with a variety of databases and data processing tools (NoSQL, Stream processing, Hadoop, RDBMS, etc.)
- Experience with Zabbix / Nagios / Newrelic / APM monitoring tools, container monitoring is an advantage.
- Experience with Puppet/Chef, Ansible, Salt or other configuration management systems.
- Experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, CircleCI, etc.
- Experience with kubernetes/Docker a must.
- Experience with 2’d/3’d level support – an advantage
- Bsc. in Computer Science or Software Engineering or graduates of military technological units (Mamram, 8200).
Job Location: Tel Aviv, Israel