Waycare is shaping the future of city mobility, enabling cities to take full control of their roads by providing cities AI driven mobility solutions for smart cities. Waycare’s platform enables municipalities to capitalize on the enormous amount of data coming from various transportation modes, including connected and autonomous vehicles, to improve traffic safety and proactively manage the city’s roads.
In this position, you will take a key role in WayCare’s data analytics core team in which you will develop innovative data algorithms while using the latest big data technologies and best practices
- Create automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance
- Define, Design, develop, and operate highly-scalable, high-performance, low-cost, and accurate data pipelines in WayCare’s data processing platforms
- Implement the latest best practices in data mining, processing, cleansing, integrity and data validation used for analysis
- Keep up to date with big data technologies, evaluate and make decisions about the use of new or existing software products
- Work with customers and partnering mobility companies to study, analyze and onboard various mobility data feeds
- Proven experience as a Data Scientist or Data Analyst engineer
- Experience with big data technologies such as Hadoop, Spark, MongoDB, Hive, Scala
- Experience working in AWS or other Cloud Environments
- Master/Bachelor degree in computer science, Engineering or relevant field; graduate degree in Data Science or another quantitative field is preferred
WORKING AT WAYCARE:
When you Join Waycare, you’ll become an integral part of a Waycare’s mission to solve one of the world’s most pressing problems: traffic safety and the future of city mobility. As a fast-paced growing start-up, opportunities will continuously present themselves to you, and it is up to you to grab them with two hands. We believe in full meritocracy, with a competitive salary, an open work environment, and relentless determination to bring meaningful value to our customers.
Job Location: Tel Aviv
We look forward to hearing from you!