Due to the rapid growth we need a person to raise the bar of our overall server side infrastructure, and create, maintain, and enhance end-to-end features, processes, and practices within the R&D department.
WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO DO:
- Design, implement and lead features and infrastructure elements for near-real time B2B SaaS platform by using cutting edge technologies and tools.
- Learn and master nosql and other databases (document based, key-value, message-broker etc.)
- Integrate and scale the Python based algorithms developed by our top researches team.
- Work on a pure Cloud (AWS) environment.
- Be a step away from changing the world to a better place by short development cycle and a guaranteed users feedback.
- Take an active part in building the foundation for waycare dev team.
- A Professional – who is able to drill down into the complexities of our system, and is fact/data-driven.
- Getting things done – as the owner of the server side: be proactive, initiate, and not stop until tasks are completed.
- 5+ years of experience in building and delivering production code using Python/Java/Go or similar.
- Big data technologies, sql/nosql databases – like: MongoDB, Redis, RabbitMQ, Kafka, Spark, ElasticSearch, Cassandra.
- Experience in AWS/GCP/Azure and Docker/Kubernetes in production.
- Experience in writing concurrent code using modern techniques and Microservices approche.
- Bsc. in Computer Science or Software Engineering or Veterans of military technological units (Mamram, 8200).
Job Location: Tel Aviv, Israel