You will manage and own the company FE development, raise the bar of our overall server side infrastructure, and create, maintain, and enhance end-to-end features, processes, and practices within the R&D department.
WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO DO:
- Lead an Agile team of BE, FE and QA engineers to deliver features and infrastructure to Waycare platform clients.
- Technical ownership of the BE components in the Waycare platform: design, implement and lead features and infrastructure elements for near-real time B2B SaaS platform by using cutting edge technologies and tools.
- Learn and master nosql and other databases (document based, key-value, message-broker etc.)
- Work on a pure Cloud (AWS) environment.
- Be a step away from changing the world to a better place by short development cycle and a guaranteed users feedback.
- Take an active part in building the foundation for waycare dev team.
- A Professional – who is able to drill down into the complexities of our system, and is fact/data-driven.
- At least 3+ years of experience in building and delivering production code using Python
- 5+ years of experience in building and delivering production code using Java/Go/C# – an advantage.
- 3+ years of experience as Team lead or Tech lead in an Agile-Scrum environment.
- Big data technologies, sql/nosql databases – like: MongoDB, Redis, RabbitMQ, Kafka, Spark, ElasticSearch, Cassandra.
- Experience in AWS/GCP/Azure and Docker/Kubernetes in production.
- Experience in writing concurrent code using modern techniques and Microservices approche.
- Bsc. in Computer Science or Software Engineering or Veterans of military technological units (Mamram, 8200).
Job Location: Tel Aviv, Israel